10 November 2008

boring...

I have nothing to do other than online at this time. At first, I thought of watching Moonlight Renaissance, but mt wasn't at home so I can't get the dvd from her. Sigh...boring la...

Sometimes, I just feel that is fucking bored to online unless necessary. I do chat with friends, checking my blackboard, update my friends and also update my blogs, but it seems that there is nothing much more that I could do here. Indeed, I have the moonlight renaissance in my laptop, but never expect me to watch it with a laptop, neither desktop. I'd rather sleep.

Since it was pretty bored. I managed to clear all my mails. Oh my god, I have 237 mails in my inbox man and it was only a month ago when I checked my emails. Alright, checking emails and the same time browsing thru some other websites. I just thought of visiting a wedding website which I found on the newspaper just now and from there I am linked, linked and linked to other websites. I found a website with all love poems. By the way, I'm not getting married k. I just thought of getting some ideas to give fion a surprise on her wedding. And, it's on my 21st birthday somemore!!! Hahaha... And I just found this damn cool website, where I can buy a star!!! Perhaps I should say that where I can register a star under my name and it will be registed in the copyright office in USA. Sounds cool right. HC want that!!! How I wish my dear could give me this!! Pisces starts dreaming again. But ain't it looks cool and romantic. Precisely... *dreaming*

Sigh, I still have a pretty childish dream. Shh...in fact, noone knows even my exs. I'll tell this later... Hahaha.... 

I still have another 189 mails... I'm pretty tired now though I have slept so many hours today. Besides, I got to wake up early tomorrow to help Henny to order the kuihs, lol. Maybe I'll go for a jogging.

By the way, I just got the keyboard cover for my laptop babe!!! Little keyboard babe, now you are protected. -Dust Free- Hahaha...

No comments: