18 November 2008

h.o.m.e.

Holiday... Holiday...
I'm enjoying my holidays now. I almost stayed at home everyday, sleep and eat then sleep again. Of course, I can't live without tv. My daily routine is like: wake up, breakfast, read newspaper, watch tv, definitely will fall asleep again, wake up, lunch, tv, then sleep again..... By the way, I have finished the moonlight resonance hk series. A bit out-date-d right... Hahaha...

I'm waiting for the carnival sales to start then the shopping queen will be back again, hahaha. My itchy hand is well prepared already.

Between, I have another 1 week holiday only. :( The summer school will start in December. Luckily there is only 1 assignment. Woo....

Got to go bed earlier. Am going jogging with Charl tomorrow. Muahaha... HC is on diet...

No comments: