21 November 2008

I can do cooking :)

I cooked ''mun yee mee'' yesterday. Overall its okay. I'd rate it 6 above 10, because it is not salty enough, little oily, the mee is not soft enough and the meat was a little hard. So, each of this will deduct 1 mark. Hahaha...

I miss food so much. I can't stop myself to think of it. I'm browsing to website to look for eatery, books and tv program. My next destination will be the newly opened buffet steamboat at Kepong!!!

I had a dream yesterday. I dreamt that I got 4 credits and 1 HD. Frankly, though all pass, but I don't want this. I feel nervous to see my result lah and VU Melb will be posting my final result to daddy very very soon. I can't imagine how my results will be this time, as some issues have affected me to concentrate on my studies. Argh~~~~~~~~

No comments: