10 October 2008

Summer School

At first I have no intention at all to attend the summer school. But, I saw my coursemates were filling up the form and I just asked. Never thought of attending it also. Just want to find out why don't they take a rest during this coming summer holidays.

Ya, there were right too. By taking 2 core subjects now, then you won't stress up yourself in the next sem. Like how we are suffering now, we don't even have a break after the mid term break. We have assignments due every consecutive week, and till today, we have one more assignment to be done and due next week. Then, its revision week and later FINAL!!! Then summer holidays... 3 months man. I can enjoy the chinese new year and go vacation with my big families. -giggles-

But, I don't wanna stress up myself next sem. So, I headed to the aup office to get the form filled and handed in. However, I still have to wait for seat confirmation and I can decide later whether t join or not. I'm still wondering whether I should take the summer school class.

Sigh... I'm having headache already. Don't even want to think of it also. And finals is around, got to work hard already. And and and, I want to have shopping spree after my finals. Yeah~~~

No comments: