30 October 2008

100GB memory

Planning, organising, leading, controlling... Hahaha... Ya, memorise memorise and memorise... I need a 100GB memory brain to store all the keywords, essay point and sample answers... Hahaha... I wish~~~It's just a wish~~~

I should have watched this earlier...Sigh.. Lazy ching! Only managed to have a look yesterday night around 2.30am. Thought this perhaps could give me some guidance!!! So, what I found? Oh gosh, I found useful tips la!!!



Now, I found a good place to do my revision... The National Library. A place where I can run away from all the frustrating issues. I'm trying very hard to keep all the annoying issues aside, I'm trying..but, frankly, sometimes I still think of it...Arghh....Frustrated already!!! Shoo~~~~~~~~ Shoo~~~~~~~~~~

Henny, Fennee, Fion and Hy... Lets have the Ladies night on again after my final!!! Miss you guys badly!!!

HC will be alright soon. *wink*


My good listener when I am down...Support me...

No comments: