15 October 2008

Fatty Ching

I'm gonna be the fatty ching. Erm, am already a fatty ching. So, now will be mummy and daddy's fattiest ching...

I started craving for food when I finished my last assignment (the most hectic one among all assignments). Why?
Ya, stress!!! I have less than 3 weeks to final from now. It's the final countdown from now... *I left 18 days to final* -Gosshhh-
HC, no more wandering. Business law, the most hectic subject. I'm gonna torture myself to finish reading the whole textbook and preparing summary notes within 2 weeks.

The Summer School name list is out. I ned to make decision again. DIlemma~~~ If I take, I will have to study during the cny holidays. If I don't, of course I could enjoy a long long cny holidays BUT I don't wanna stress up again when I need to take 4+1 subjects altogether next semester and there would be at least 4 assignments too. To be frank, I have no conclusion yet since the final registration is on 31 Oct. Would consider whether others are joining or not.

I WANT FOOD!!!

No comments: