05 April 2008

good or bad day?

A good or bad day?
I woke up as usual at 7am though I was on leave yesterday. I felt so fresh, unstress compare to the working days.
I get myself done and started my day driving to the epf counter to get my application done. After picking up chinloong , may and xinhui, we went to gleneagles to visit elaine. Omg...!!!Elaine, you put down weight, sigh..like a bamboo stick already. Get well soon ya babe and we can go shopping and makan again. Then from there we proceed to sunway campus. After the explanation from one of the officer there about the courses, we then browsed through the building. Overall, its quite okay and it really looks like a place to study compare to tarc where you could feel that you're like in sg wang. :P
Its was nearly 2pm and we decided to have a lunch and also go for the movie-Ah Long Pte Ltd at pyramid. I have been waiting to watch it and finally managed to watch it yesterday. But, after thinking of the traffic causes, I decided to go midvalley, at least after movie and lunch, I can avoid the bad jam along federal highway. Federal highway's traffic is pathetic man! Avoid it if possible. I didn't expect that midvalley will be that jam on weekday till I saw the career and education fair's banner. Anyway, I managed to park at gardens to see how ''premier'' are the parking lots there, weird right? Haha... Okay, when I have parked my car only I realized that my car only left not more than 1/8 tank of petrol. I will have to consider the probability to caught in the traffic is 80% if I want to go for a movie and lunch. It started to worry me. Anyway, we didn't get the movie tickets as the seats left for the movie are too bad to consider. So, we just managd to have a lunch there then go home since chinloong need to rush back home. Since this coming Sunday is xinhui's birthday, so we planned to get her a cake. After lunch, on our way back to gardens, I tried to walk with xinhui closely, while aimay and chinloong will run and get a cake for xinhui within the few minutes xinhui and I were walking to the toilet. She didn't realize anything. Finally, they bought a chocalate cake for her. We got in the car and I thought of why not I make a u-turn to old klang road and pump petrol. At least, if I really caught in the traffic jam then I will not stop half way on the road, so shameful if I really have no petrol half a way. It was really funny at first. I started the engine and the car were queuing to go out, then I off the engine again (to save petrol) till there is not much car and I drove out from the lot. I told them that I am not going to switch on the air-con as with air-con it might need more petrol and I need to SAVE PETROL now till I reach the petrol station, so you guys got to bear with it. Haha... Finally I found few petrol stations and joked at them that I know its hot and now we can switch on the air-con. But then, chinloong's side window couldn't move at all, it doesn't goes up no matter how many times he press. Shit man, where can I get a shop to repair it? Pity him that he need to whole the window till I found a shop to repair it..haha... On our way back to KL, I was so suprised that how come the traffic was so smooth as that time was around 5.30pm. I don't see many cars on the road. Luckily man!!!
Finally, I found one shop and get it repaired. I sent xinhui back after that and ask her whether I can borrow her house's toilet as a reason to give her a surprise. She didn't notice anything till I took the cake out. Haha... Happy birthday to our princess!!! Always 19th birthday k!!! Kekeke....



drafted 4/5/2008

No comments: