24 March 2008

i need you $o much

You came at the right time, I need you so much indeed. =} My purse is out of cash, I have bank in all my angpau money and the previous salary. What I have was only one hundred plus one month ago. And how I have been surviving for the past one month? I wondered.. really proud of myself. I am controlling myself for not swiping credit cards too frequent and how can I bear for not going shopping, wandering outside with friend, outdoors activities, etc? Praised myself so much. Kekekeke.... Since I joined my new company, I have been waiting for the pay day and there is just another two days to go only. 26 march, 26 march, 26 march, please come faster. To be frank, I have only not more than twenty bucks in my purse now. I was so happy when I received a call from dad, thinking that daddy must be asking me to prepare the food. Wooo, ''Auntie stroked 4D, and you guys are getting 1000 from auntie'', a message came from another side. But I was moody at that time and just gave a cool response, ''Oh, yes ar, okay then!''. You came at the right time my dearest 1000 bucks!!! I need you so much and I can go for shopping finally. Hmm, let me think where will be my first destination...

No comments: