16 March 2008

i'm lost...

Hmm.... Finally I got my results though it is not results ''flying with colours'' but I am satisfied with what I have achieved. Should be satisfied with it -lah man!!! I studied day and night, sick and recovered and sick again, sacrificed my tv time, shopping time, supper time, and yumcha session somemore!!! Now I totally understand why the seniors are telling that ''stpm is not easy ar, don't play play''. Stpm has been trying to killing me! But, luckily I'm still alive. Hahaha... No doubt, its really the second toughest exam in the world!
And now, is the time to make decisions, but, I am lost right now. What should I do next? I really have no idea. Private U? Local U? Private U? Local U? Should I apply upu or leave the chances to others who really needs it?(as though that i'm that kind-hearted :p) Sigh... and what I'm thinking to do is only business, business and only business, and perhaps advertising after yinly roughly briefed me what is advertising about. It was quite interesting though.
I'm really getting frustrated to think about all this things and what I have planned before entering f6 totally gone because of my maths that sucks! Let me browse thru the education fair this weekend and finalize out. Wish me..

No comments: