21 March 2008

Help Me

After visiting education fair last Sunday, my brain was stuck with the same things. Everyday I am only thinking about which University is better and will be much more friendly to my dad's pocket. Actually, I wanted to study abroad so much, this is one of my dream. I wanted to have the experience studying abroad, learning to be independent and also enjoy the backpacker's life. Starting your new life in a new environment, getting to know new people and get to learn to bear with all types of problem. Aren't that a good experience that you can only have once in your lifetime when you are still consider as a ''student''. I must study damn damn hard, to reach my dream one day, I knew that I can do it if I really want.
Sigh, everyone is worrying about whether they can get to enroll local U, me too. If I am offered to study international business in UUM, I think most probably I'll go. But, the probability is very small right? :p Why Chinese and Indians can't be treated like how the Malays are being treated by the government? Ask the politicians -lah!!!! Damn pissed off to talk about this...

No comments: