26 April 2008

cupcakessss....

Hmm..yummy yummy...
Frankly, I hate cakes. I wondered when was my last bite of cake? Ya, last two weeks, Christine forced me to try her homemade Yam Cake, she sounded like I must try it though I have rejected her and told her that I don't eat cake!
Christine: ''I don't care ar, you will not have the chance to eat this type of cake outside, I don't know...(at the same time putting a slice of her so called special-homemade-yam cake on my table.)'' I was like...yer, what is that?? Oh gosh, she is really challenging me man! Finally, I finished it unwillingly. By the way, no comment on her yam cake because I don't eat cake. And recalling again my previous bite of cake. Ya, it was last year, during my birthday. That time Jason and I celebrated our birthday together at grandma's house so Winnie bought us a cake each. Mine was tiramisu if I have not forgotten and Jason's one was...chocolate cake??...can't remember. After blowing the candles, I thought that my responsible and also manners was to cut the cake to everyone.
Auntie then asked me, ''Ching, where's yours?''
Me: ''Har, no please, I don't eat cake!!!.''.
Auntie: ''No! Today is your birthday, is a must to eat at least a slice of it, at least a small bite k!!!''.
Winnie: '' Nah, you see. Take this(passing me the cake).''
Me: ''Haihz, okay then (ate unwillingly again).''
It was more than a year ago already. It shows that I really don't eat cake!

Cupcake.....
Cupcake and cake is totally different to me. My first try eating cupcake was during my lovely cousin, baiyin's wedding day. The cupcakes was ordered via online. Sounds cool man. And i ate 4 cupcakes once and brought home another 3 again, hehe. But, if you want me to eat 4 slices of cakes in once, NO WAY!, not even a slice of it please. Its torturing me indeed! The cupcake baiyin ordered was a homemade cupcake from Sri Hartamas. Really miss it so much. Yummy yummy. Recently, I found a cupcake course thru internet and I'm very interested with it. Hopefully I will be able to manage my time and attend the course. Can't wait to learn making cupcake. **winks**

No comments: