04 May 2008

enjoy it

3rd of May, sunny day, after work, I decided to go Queen's Park for shopping thou I can't get someone to accompany me. So what.. I enjoy shopping alone too. I was so happy when I reached there, and thinking that I must be getting crazy when I enter the shops, haha.

Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang, this is what I bought. :p


Not enough, not enough, I want to shop again...
Lately, I realised that the money value is getting smaller, 50 bucks seems too little to me. What I am spending is always beyond my limitation. 5 bucks for a lunch is too little, right? Yet, I enjoy spending money, weird person!!! Shopping-my all time favourite. Gathering with friends-20 bucks is not enough!!! Although my income is only that much every month, but I just love to spend. I don't mind having lunch or breakfast in 5-star hotels or a better restaurant. All I know is, I want to enjoy my life. :p

4/5/2008
First time meeting up almost all my classmates(suddenly I realized that my class is so small) after graduation. Since everyone have no idea, then I decided to go the apartment at the curve. We reached there around 3pm and thought of getting the movie tickets but the show time is too late and bhuat got to reach home before 9pm so we just plan to have our lunch at the apartment and spend the time there. First time having my meal there with friends, and the food there is nice, I will rate it 8 out of 10. Chatting with them realizing that I am really not updated. What they are talking seems to be the mathematical symbols to me. All types of the symbols and question marks appeared in my brain. Argh, guys, don't worry. I will join the yum cha session or the so called consultation time. :p
These were the photos we took before leaving:

Miss Lim, don't snap without my permission k, you see, my eye bag is so serious!!! (lack of sleep -lah, keke) Looks fat!

A shot before we leave. (Erm, the table is abit messy) >>Photographer: the waiter

Next shot. Thought of shooting without the flash, but this is the results. Sigh, one more take!

Worst still!!! Bhuat said camera sensitive wor....no comment

AGAIN~~Obviously everyone can't smilenaturally already!

Finally, turn on the flash and this is the last shot! BUT, can't see my eyes! argh~~~~~~~

I missed my form six life so much. Hoping that time can bring me back, though form six life is tough but I enjoyed it!
*wink*
We are planing to go sunway for one night stay, haha. Don't think that we are crazy, we were born in KL but staying in selangor's hotel, no big deal! In between, we were sharing the Penang trip with the others who didn't join, and suddenly thinking to organize a trip to Penang again!!! Yea, love Penang so much. Missed our trip there so much. Penang, I'm coming!


No comments: