13 April 2008

shhh....

DON'T TALK WHEN I'M DRIVING!!! I NEED CONCENTRATION... :p

What happened yesterday? What has gone wrong?
Elaine and I went to Pavilion for dinner. The story starts here, after wisma genting, Pavilion is on your right hand side and there are 3 entries, the first one is the drop off valet, the second one is the basement parking, and the third one is loading bay (written no entry). At first, I ''accidentally '' drove in to the first entry, haha... fine then, just went in and came out again and telling myself to drive in to the second entry. Who knows I drove in to the third entry, hahaha... Sigh, what has gone wrong? WTF... Two security guards were there and I smiled and signal them to allow me to go in and make a U-turn, luckily they are good enough.
Me: Elaine, don't talk to me when I'm looking for parking, I might miss it out, haha
Elaine: haihz, okay okay.. this time I'll keep quiet and don't get into the wrong lane.
Me: okay, you may continue now. We are in the basement already. Haha..

We planned to have dinner first before going shopping, thought that it won't take so much time till we realized that we have another 30minutes left before the shops close to get our stuffs. Sad sad sad, didn't get anything only a nail polish from SaSa.




dinner-ing at Dain TiHill

No comments: