14 July 2010

Waka Waka

Waka Waka, Spain, the Champion of World Cup 2010.

Wooohooo....
I'm still having football fever. I can't sleep at midnight now and I'm wide awake during the usual time when the football match is showing : 2.30am-5.00am.

Haiyoyo...Got to arrange my bedtime properly soon because holidays will end soon and new semester STARTS!!! Gosh, gonna start Semester 5 la wei...am getting older already. I can't believe that. Bring me back to my high school times and let everything start all over??!! Dreaming lar..I know its impossible.

So..holidays end then stop splurging around. I can't believe till I counter checked the receipts I had for the past 2 weeks, that's crazy LHC!!! Daddy will kill me when he saw the credit card statement again!! :(

Anyway, who cares!I love SHOPPING!!! Waka Waka

No comments: