07 July 2010

I'm lovin it

I'm enjoying my holidays till the max.
High tea time, I loved it so much with the companion of the primary school magazine and the buddy with me =) Charl dear, bear with it okay!! I missed those old days so so much wei.... ;)
I enjoyed watching football matches. Somehow, am not so motivated now because my dear Argentina has made their way back to their home. Bubye Messi!! Will continue to support you in Barcelona. Netherlands made their way to the Finale. Isshh....Hopefully Germany can beat Netherlands and I shall say bubye to Netherlands lol...
Have a thought of rewarding myself. What else better than getting myself something and occupy my wardrobe. Hehehe.... I've been eyeing on Longchamp bags and DKNY bags. Did glance other designer bags but nothing catches my eyes.
Anyway, these are the picas I had with me for some recent outings.





Can't see my eyes but that's the only pic I had. IloveMyAffogato!

30 June 2010 @ Delicious



6 July 2010 @ SR
I was totally in the old school mag world. Had 4 hours with it and can't take my eyes off it. I missed my school life so so so mucchh.... ILoveCKS!

1 comment:

cyw said...

your牵挂is getting serious babe,can't wait to have tea time and steamboat session with you again.