06 July 2010

Gone already

Am so sad that Brazil and Argentina lost their game in the semi final match. Gosh...What's next....
Don't tell me Germany will lose the game next....
What happen to the South Africa FIFA World Cup this year??!! Am expecting the 2014 Brazil World Cup and hopefully, the good team like Italy, France, Argentina and Brazil will find their ways into the semi finals.
I never know that I can be so into the football matches till this South Africa World Cup started. Though I was having exam when they started the groups matches but still I spared some time to watch the highlights and just after exam ended I never missed any matched and even stayed till late nights. OMG! LHC is now a football fans man. And I'm gonna make this wish that I can watch the football match in live, I don't mean those live broadcast on TV but at the stadium!!!! God, grant my wish please. =)

Nights....

No comments: