05 September 2008

you see...

You see... What I have planned for my holidays have totally gone. Its totally different from what I am doing now. Today is Friday and I managed to finish my MOB assignment on Tuesday but only finished it yesterday only and I have yet to start with the business law assignment, Shit~~~ But, I did not go lepak during holidays, instead I met up Charl for badminton and we then had brunch together on Wednesday. That's it!!!
And what I have been doing for the past 3 hours?? I have been trying to read all my emails, I have more than 120 emails, and I am trying my very best to go through each of them and try to reply some of them. Hahaha....
Not going to crap anymore. I got to to start with my Business Law assignment and not to forget that there will be a test after this semester break, Errhhh....... Gambateh...... *giggling*...not more lagging...

No comments: