15 September 2008

F I N A L L Y

Finally, I am done with the business law assignment. I screwed myself for the past 1 week and suffered a lot especially during the weekends just hoping to finish it today and submit it to Turnitin. Yeah, I did it. I was forced to sit in front of my laptop from day till night, even when I go to bed, all kinds of interpretation was in my brain. Aiksss....anyhow, after the torturing weekend, I am done and have submitted in to Turnitin. So, wait for my tutorial class to hand up my hard copy lol. Wink*. By the way, I am pretty tired now, rushing for the assignment and got to help out mummy to prepare the dishes just now as we were having dinner with my cousins, auntie and uncle at my house today for the mooncake festival celebrations. Its time to bed, I am ''fishing'' already. Hahahah... Good Night and Hello to my sweet dreams. Hope to dream of my grandma and grandpa telling me that how are there doing ''there''!!!
Many more to catch up, eg, I paid 57 bucks for a movie. Its damn expensive yet worth it. No No No... Yes...No..Yes.......... sLeePy....

No comments: