28 September 2008

I am...

She said I am a 滥好人. Yes, precisely I'm now.

I felt regret for what I have done on you. My only intention was just to concern and advise you and I thought that as a friend to you, I should do so and also that the others dare not step out to do so. I don't think that I was scolding you but talking in a way that people would think that I was scolding you. In fact, I'm not!!! As far as our concern, you are really not in the right track now and that keeps us worry of you. After that incident, I felt so regret and couldn't even concentrate on my studies as I have a test the next day. I got to worry how you are doing with your assignment, test preparation and tutorials homework. Not only I was the one who worried, indeed all of us!!!

I REALLY HAVE NO INTENTION TO SCOLD YOU!!! When grandpa and grandma passed away, it reminded me that I will never allow myself to have such feelings called ''regret'' anymore. The bad feelings called ''regret'' penetrated into my heart for my deeds that day. I just hate it!!! But, I can't ask ''regret'' to get away!!! In fact, its my mistake but for some , they think that I'm right. So, what's the conclusion??? That's no longer important....

And yesterday when I told Charl about my action, she said that I shouldn't have bothered it and let the others to do that. Now, I know that you are afraid of me and in return, people thinks that I am a 滥好人.

Ya, 滥好人!!!! L HUI CHING, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO REPEAT THIS AGAIN!!! NEVER EVER!!! Tq Charl anyway when she reminded me! about it!! I'll keep this in mind!!! Will never be the 滥好人 anymore!!!

No comments: