30 September 2010

i WANT


Ya, Iphone 4 has finally launched by the two competing Telcos - Maxis and Digi last week.
I get to try the phone out in one of the Telco's launching event. Seriously, I have been eying on this phone when it was first launch in the States and I thought of getting myself the 4th phone at the end of the year since my phone is kind of 'old' enough to retire. Somehow, my phone is not functioning quite well for the past few weeks and I think that it is signalling that he wants to retire. So, what to do since I can't wait any longer. I actually have a spare phone if I'm not going to get a new phone soon to replace my current half-dead phone but the Iphone 4 is really too tempting. But seriously, I dislike the 24 months contract which I don't really want to be tied up that long because I do plan to further studies in overseas after completing my Degree, which is in not more than 1 year time.

What to do? I have no choice since I don't wanna switch to Maxis and port in to Digi again later which is quite troublesome because my number was registered under Dad's name and there are other 4 other supp lines which I think will definitely be affected if I switch and port in again...It would definitely spoil the current plan.

Ahaha..am not going to bother. I just can't wait to get my 4th phone, which is iphone 4~

No comments: