06 September 2010

Play safe!

What will you do when you saw a stranger trying to open your house gate? Would you just jump to them and ask who are you? Or would you hide behind and at the same time call the police to come over for help? Would you just shout at them to scare them off? Would you just drive and block their way and ask wth are you doing here...

All these came into my mind for that very moment when I saw this with my eyes this afternoon. No doubt, my legs were shivering. Don't tell people to calm down when they are faced with such situation. That's pretty tough to calm down! Unless you have experienced that so many times or maybe you are a police? Am not making things funny... but what I want to say is that whenever you are in this kind of situation, honk at them, scare them off, no matter how just make sure you must be safe first before you can solve the problems. Robbery or thieves are very much smarter than you expect. That's why they are the ''thieve'' and there will be the victims.

When approaching my house, I saw a Wira (WDA 6957) in gold colour stopped in front of my house and I suspected who is that. As I approach nearer, I saw a guy with his umbrella standing at the gate and trying to open it. I guess his ''gang'' didn't realize that I'm approaching until I honk at them. From the way he dressed up, I'm certainly so confident that this guy is not my brother. Neither my dad's friends. Will you give your friend your house key and ask them to go your house to get something for you? Definitely no right. As it was raining outside and I can't just open the car and shout at him, instead, I honked at him. When he turned and looked at me, he was so steady and walked into the car and I don't see any panic expression on his face! That's the blardy face I ever saw. I feel like poking him now! The driver (there were 2 person sitting in front and I'm not sure if there is still other people behind) then drove off slowly....


(I'm too tired to blog....so, to be continued....)

No comments: