18 October 2010

The Second Last

It will be the second last final exams of my degree program in VU and I'm so gonna miss it..
I guess many out there do agree with me that, we prefer rushing for assignments (though it will end up with sleepless nights), instead of working from day till night. Working life can be very bore in times. We can skip class, but we can't skip work! Right??? RIGHT!!!!

Anyway, 2 weeks before the finals and I'm still busying with my last assignment! Arghh..how I wish to get it done soooo soooon so that I can start my revision lah...
I have so many things to study yet so little time left for me. :(
Fyi, I have 2 papers at one day, what more it is an open book exam (doesn't mean its easy). I got to prepare lotsa things lerhh... :(

Anyway, I can do it! I have faith in myself! I'll never give up...

Let's start the countdown and peeps, all the best!

Go go go... :)

Will be back when I'm back :p

No comments: