02 September 2009

Luckily + Go ahead

Met my lecturer this morning (purposely wake up early today to go college and see her, am on semester break now ) and get my doubts cleared and eventually, I asked her about the DR and DT thing which I was wondering whether I should ask or not, worrying that she will take note on my paper. Anyhow, I asked and get the answer. She said she is not that particular and will no penalize me, perhaps she understand my situation where I've no accounting background at all and I'm starting from ZERO!!!

I reminded myself many times and from now on practice to write DR instead of DT.

Previously, to be frank I've the sudden thought of giving up the subject or to drop it. I want to emphasis that even FIM which is damn tough to everyone, I took the subject and did not think of surrender at all but how come I have that bad thought of giving up. But, few days later, I decided that, I chose my path - to major in Financial risk management and banking and finance. Hence, I should never ever have the thought of giving up. The accounting subject comes in the double major package, I have no choice in short. I got to take it. And now, I'm telling myself that NEVER GIVE UP!!!

I always remind myself about the doomsday's I had when I was taking the FIM subject, the assignment itself was enough to kill you, mentally or maybe physically. Since I did well in FIM, why not in AIS. Since I have no accounting background, why I scored Distinction for last semester's Accounting for Decision Making. So, I have no reason to give up this time. And, I strongly believed that, nothing can stop you to go further, if you insist to do it, if you really wanted to, and if you believe that nothing is impossible (even the Frenchman climbed KLCC successfully).

Go ahead, there is nothing to be fear of anymore. VLHC can do it!!!

No comments: