24 September 2009

It's not me!!!

I have a long break and of course its a good time for me to do my assignments. Somehow, I lagged and took my sweet time and rested & slept for almost 2 days continuously. Being not productivity for two days, without the concern that the assignments and tests are due very soon. Gosh..... I think it was mainly due to the accident I met which gave me a lot of problem to settle this and that, moreover auntie passed away last weekend!

Last Saturday, I spent my whole day in and out, went to temple to bai bai, went lunch with daddy and brothers, went shopping after lunch, sent my car to the workshop.

Sunday: Woke up very late as I didn't have good rest since Friday night. Went dinner with uncle with his new 4 wheel car!!! Reached home at 10pm.

Monday: Slept till 4pm and enjoyed the Nyonya cuisine as dinner with family members at SS2. Finally, I tried that!!! And I'll definitely visit the restaurant again. Rushed back home and went and fetched two cousins, off we went to attend Auntie's praying ceremony. Sob~~~Sob~~~

Tuesday: Finally started with my assignment. Suddenly have no idea what I've done yesterday. OMG!!!

Wednesday (Today): Went to Uni and did the assignment things again with friends. Reached home at 8pm and am still now with my lappie with the assignment files on........

GOT TO BUCK UP!!! Tonnes of assignments are piling up!!!

No comments: