01 September 2009

Its too LATE

Its too late.

I just came to know that Daddy knows accounting. I was on my study table doing the accounting exercises and he came up and pass me the strawberry (he used to send us fruits after every dinner). I was concentrating on the calculation and I noticed that he was standing behind me for quite some time. At first, I did not bother and till I calculated the figures, I turned and looked at him. He said: debit credit. What is that ''DT''. And I replied: ''DT'' is debit lo...because I've no accounting background at all that why I used Dt as a short form of Debit. He then continued and said that; Ching, you must change la, there is no such thing called Dt in accounting only ''DR'' that represents Debit. Then I told him I don't know accounting at all so to make my life easier I used ''DT''. And, he warned me again that I shouldn't used ''DT'' but should start practicing using Dr else marks might be deducted. And I was like, Wtf.... I just realised that, I used DT in the at risk test. But how come all the while no one tell me only can use Dr. Why whenever I'm showing my friends my work, they don't inform me or correct my mistake.

Why!!!! Why!!!! Its too late. I am super worried about the at risk test now and am thinking whether should I see the lecturer and tell her this and hopefully she could just close an eye. Really damn shit!!! Wtf!!!

By the way, I just knew that Daddy had little accounting background. He took the accounting course and draftsman course 30 years ago, but he got to stopped without graduating because he got to work. And he made me realised one thing that, I or we should thank our parent for being so kind to let us choose our course and university that we intend to go. They work so hard to pay for our fees and our pocket money of course. So as a student or a children to your parent, Study hard is the only way to reward your parent. They don't get anything from what you learnt, instead, they'll be proud of you if you have been doing good in your studies.

So, I got two lessons tonight:
1. Write DR instead of DT, luckily its not final (feel like crying already when I think of this, my 5marks gone!!!!!! I know 5 marks to some out there is like peanuts but to me even its o.5 marks, it is very important!!!)
2. Study hard, don't waste the hard-earned money of your parent, let them be proud of you

No comments: