29 August 2008

first time...

My FIRST first time
It was my very first time doing assignment and I was so surprised of my marks. Erm, 72.5%, consider okay what. But, to be frank, I'm not satisfy with it and think that I should have written a better one as I left out some important point in the assignment. Will work hard for the coming assignment. Gambateh!!!

My SECOND first time
It was my first test of this semester, and again I was so surprised that I scored full mark. Ya, it has been ages since when I scored full marks, perhaps more than 6 years. Hahaha... Will work harder and will never disappoint you, you, you and you!!!

My THIRD first time
And finally, I got my self a laptop, thanks mummy for the laptop. Love you so much, MUACKS!!!! Aiks, I am not used to laptop actually, I prefer my desktop, 17'' inch wide screen le...but I need a laptop for my assignment. Brother will definitely be very happy as no one is going to share the PC with him already. It belongs to him now!!! Yer~~~

I have 1 week holiday now. But, so sad that this holiday doesn't mean that I can go shopping, sing K and lepak also. Got to catch up my previous lectures and tutorials and finish both my business law and management assignments. So, here will be my plan of the week:

Saturday
-Finish all tutorials homework and business statistic's assignment.

Sunday
-Start MOB essay and finish it if possible.

Monday
-Continue with the MOB essay.
-Start business law assignment.

Tuesday
-Business law assignment.

Wednesday
-Back to U to do the business law assignment.

Thursday
-Meet up with Charl for badminton game. (Only meet up for a game, nah.. I can assure that we will crap very long when we meet!!! Hehe)
-Continue with business law assignment.

Friday
-Business law again.

Saturday
-Sigh, got to go back to college for block teaching classes.

Sunday
-Sunday also need to go back!!!
-HOLIDAY ENDS~~~~~

That's only my plan, whether it really works or not is another matter. There is just so many distraction in front of me, I have the Moonlight Renaissance 20 episode, this will have definitely attract me to catch up with it. Lets see what will happen!!!

and by the way....
I got a new Pikachu from brother!!! Haha, a new member of my pikachu's collection!!!

No comments: