02 August 2008

I'm busy!!!

The classes commenced 2 weeks ago and I'm already packed with assignments, online test, exams, etc. Never thought that the first semester is already torturing us. Aikss... Got to wake up early every morning, if I'm late, then I'll be caught in the traffic, then I might not get to pack at the compound of the campus, then I got to park my car besides Monash and cross the road to campus, and its wasting time, the weather nowadays is so hot somemore man!!! then I might not be able enter the lecture hall and I'll be considered as ''absent'' and the attendance of this semester will be sent to daddy or mummy and I got to prepare to answer them lol. So, I got to take the consequences if I don't wake up early, haha... Daddy had paid the ''five figures'' just for the first semester and he is always taking this ''five figures'' as a joke. Erm, daddy and mummy, I'll study hard! I'll never disappoint your! :p I'll make the five figure worth it!

Assignment..assignment..and assignment.. It's my very first time doing assignment and I'm totally pointless whether where should I start from. How can I get the info? How can I find the journals related to my question? And we are using the Harvard system man!!!

I love you business law! I love you management and organization behaviour! I love you microeconomics principle! I love you business statistics! I'm not flirting! I love you all so much babies!!! You're my babies!!! Please love me as well!!! Love me as deep as possible!!! Hehehe...

Went to Ikano and the Curve yesterday after class finished since I need not send xinhui and aimay back, I just wanted to take a short break. Went there for what??? Jalan jalan lol!!! Means shopping lol! Did not really shop through every shop. I just thought of getting something before I leave and finally I bought the Chocolate chip! It's really nice man!!! And I saw a top from padini and I really like it so much but unfortunately that no more S size for me so I got to reserve it at Pavilion! Hehe... When I like it, I'll try all my best to get it no matter how far I would have to travel or how much I have to pay for it.

No comments: