10 August 2010

What can I do?

I'm soooo undecided. After the trip to Penang, I thought I'd at least have some idea about my surgery but I'm left to be so pointless until now. I'm like in nowhere. I just don't know how to make any decision now. I'm afraid of making decision.

I wonder, what will be the road not taken? Am I going to be much happier with the road not taken? Or I have chosen the right road?

I skipped the early class the next day when I was back from Penang, however, I attended the afternoon's class. When I was driving to campus, ah ma and ah gong came into my mind and all of the memories of ah ma and ah gong flashed through, non-stop. I burst into tears in my car. I seriously want them to be with me at this time and at least support whatever decisions if I were to make. I really hope that they could appear maybe in a medium or maybe in my dreams just to give me some moral support. I miss them badly. I have sooo many things to tell them, to share with them, especially my results in Uni. I'm missing them so so so much....

I don't wanna think about the road not taken but I just can't do so....

Ah ma & ah gong, can your hear me??
I missed your soooooo muccchhhh. Can your tell me what to do, please....................

No comments: